This is PATTERN, it's NOT finished item
♥♥♥♥ Kiki, the monkey lovey ♥♥♥♥
• Yarn (main color – brown; beige; dark brown for embroidering monkey's face and yellow for blanket
• Crochet hook
• Needle for sewing pieces togheter
• This pattern in written in US terms.
• You can do this with any yarn you like, I made it with cotton also and it came out perfect. Just make sure your hook size is appropriate for yarn – I prefer to choose a bit smaller hook, so finished toys don't have holes with filling sticking out after some time of use.
• I used acrylic yarn, 4 mm hook for blanket and 3mm for head and arms
• SC (single crochet)
• Sl st (slip stitch)
• Dec (decrease)
• Inc (increase)
• Embroidery (for the face)
• Bubble stitch
(Yarn over, insert hook into stitch and pull up a loop. Yarn over, pull through two.
Repeat number one in the same thing until you have a total of 6 loops on your hook.
Yarn over, pull through all 6 loops at once)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.