Crochet pattern for happy Jellyfish
Please note that this is NOT a finished item.
• Crochet hook
• Stitch marker – optional (I suggest using some kind of markers, when you crochet in continuous rounds, so you don't lose your count – at least some scrap yarn in different color)
• Safety eyes 2x
• Gauge is not important. Bigger the yarn and hook, bigger the finished product.
• I was using Giza Cotton with 4 mm hook
• This pattern in written in US terms.
• SC (single crochet)
• DEC (decrease)
• INC (increase)
• MAGIC RING
• HDC (hald double crochet)
• REVERSE SHELL STITCH
Please note, that tentacles in this pattern are long and not suitable to be given to little children. Safety eyes can be choking hazard also.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.